Soliloquies

Soliloquies

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Some moments of clarity

*I've been avoiding math all my life but it keeps on following me. I'm cursed. Is it because i am secretly in love with it? I have three chapters to read and i tried reading some pages last night but it was futile. Mindset, mindset.

*I'm supposed to graduate next sem but i still have another semester to go through. Want to finish this quick and clean so I could set a clear direction about my going home and staying there for good.

*Was everything worth it? Do I really have to learn my lesson the hard way? Was the road i took really a part of the obstacle challenge or could i have avoided it if i had been a little bit clever? Soliluqys.

*I owe my two friends a long letter. I used to write long letters before but somehow indolence keeps in the way.

*I've been listening to Dashboard Confessional's Dusk and Summer album. The album still sound sad and jaded. I think Dashboard Confessional is cursed for perpetual heartache.

*Life is a choice but somehow the choice is partially destined.

*I have much tolerance for persons with IQ problem but i can't stand conceit out of little knowledge.

No comments:

Views from my so-called life

Views from my so-called life
Wherever, whatever....