Soliloquies

Soliloquies

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Thinking about Saturday, that is, today...

I dropped my two MA subjects last week, Math Eco and Micro Eco, and still contemplating of dropping Managerial Eco as well. That would leave me dropping all my subjects this sem altogether. I'm burned out with the on-going IT Training in between my office work that i felt something has to give up for me to remain psychologically stable, as if i'm still is. I felt bad because i plan to finish graduate school in two years time so I could bum again. I need another vacation!


i was quite intrigued with Chapter 27, the new movie that chronicles the life of Mark David Chapman, the assasin of John Lennon. Chapter 27 is derived from a chapter in the Catcher in the Rye, one of my favorite books, which Chapman was clutching when he shot Lennon in the fateful day of December 8, along with the Double Fantasy album of John and Yoko. Jared Leto will play the role of Chapman with the added pounds. I love Jared Leto; even way back from his role as the wasted object of affection of Claire Danes in the tv series, My So-Called Life. God, that was a long time ago. I remember that was my favorite tv series, along with Fritze, in the late 90's. Hope it will be shown soon. It's so ironic how I got so interested with Chapman knowing that I am a die hard Beatles fan.

will be watching Sir Alex's gig later with Radio Active Sago Project and Up Darma Down. I promise to be sober...


...tomorrow again.

2 comments:

Robert Rosen said...

Actually, "Chapter 27," the movie, comes from "Chapter 27" in the book "Nowhere Man: The Final Days of John Lennon."

Lasalette said...

Wow, thanks for the info man!

Views from my so-called life

Views from my so-called life
Wherever, whatever....